In summary, starting a business in Australia can be a complex process, but by obtaining the necessary registration and licenses, you can ensure that your business is operating legally and efficiently. These registrations and licenses will also give you more credibility when it comes to attracting and retaining customers, as well as hiring staff.
- Advising on the different types of business structures available, such as sole trader, partnership, company or trust, and helping you choose the best structure for your business.
- Assisting you with the application process for an Australian Business Number (ABN) and a Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration, if required.
- Helping you register a Pty Ltd Company, Partnership or a business name with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) if your business is going to trade under a name that is different from your own personal name.
- Guiding you through the process of registering for Pay As You Go (PAYG) withholding with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) if you plan to employ staff.
- Assisting you in obtaining the necessary licenses and permits required to operate your business. For example, if you’re opening a food business, you may need a food safety supervisor certificate.
- Assisting you in obtaining the necessary licenses and permits required to operate your business. For example, if you’re opening a food business, you may need a food safety supervisor certificate., such as payroll tax.
Providing advice on the legal and regulatory compliance, such as Employee and Workplace laws, Occupational Health & Safety laws, and other laws and regulations that might be specific to your industry
Amaze Accounting guides you through the business registration process, saves you a lot of time and headaches, and ensure that your business is set up correctly from the start. We can provide you with the professional advice and support you need to navigate the complex requirements of different government agencies and help you to stay compliant with all of the relevant regulations.